Would it be wrong to add another pair of animal print flats to my wardrobe? These classy little numbers (a bow and metallic finish!) are calling my name – am hoping to find them in Oz so I can try them on!
I have been searching for a pair of black over the knee winter boots for a couple of seasons now but nothing was really tickling my fancy in terms of the price I was going to have to pay for no real point of difference. I am certainly not shy when it comes to shelling out the cash for a good pair of shoes, however I like them to be a little bit special.
Yet again I’m a little disappointed with what is out there so I’m thinking flag the over the knee flat variety and go for a sexy, stiletto heeled black ankle boot. I plan on wearing these to do the groceries as well as out for a night on the town (these days whipping to the supermarket for another box of nappies is a far more frequent occurrence than sipping cocktails in a classy bar!) so they will still need to be (somewhat) comfortable.
We head to Australia in a couple of weeks so I’m going to refrain from purchasing online until I’ve had a good look through David Jones (and many other stores!), but here is what is catching my eye on the internet so far, as well as some images to show you the look I’m channeling.
4. Pulp Hollie
all images via my Fashion Pinterest board
I have worn converse for years but have always worn white. I am thinking Winter might be a good time to branch out and try a different colour – forest green and navy blue are tickling my fancy at the moment but maybe I might be bold enough to try a shade of red!
Here are some pics that have me inspired via my Shoes Pinterest board…
Have a wonderful weekend everyone – we are off to Hanmer Springs with my family for the weekend. Im looking forward to lots of relaxation time, good food and wine, and lots of laughs!
With work Christmas parties in full swing and NYE celebrations just around the corner here are my Top Ten pieces for the festive season…
I love a little sparkle for Christmas parties or NYE events…
A playsuit or jumpsuit is a fun option (but can make going to the loo a little tricky sometimes!)
And if all else fails throw on a fabulous pair of heels…
My favourite pieces for August – oh how I wish my bank balance could keep up with my day dreaming!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone x
1. Darkness Lace Pencil Skirt – Dotti (team with a simple crop top or a striped long-sleeved tee to dress it down)
2. Francine Dress by Sam & Lavi – Revolve (with ankle boots and fedora; a bohemian style dress is high on my wish list )
3. One x One henley long sleeve – Cotton On (everyday basic)
4. Deluxe Sporty Jean – Cotton On (a great lightweight option for summer denim)
5. Boxy t.shirt dress with tail – Bassike (such a versatile shape – this is HIGH on my gotta get list)
6. I. Madeline Parrot-Print Fringe Kimono – Urban Outfitters (I’m loving a kimono with denim cut-offs)
7. Asos Jacket with Statement Floral Embroidery – Asos (how to make a simple outfit pop – currently on sale!)
8. Lace Shoulder Stripe Top – French Connection (lace and stripes – need I say more?!)
9. BCBGMAXAZRIA Polaris Heel in Parfait – Revolve (I’m in love with the colour and buckle of this sexy heel)
10. Cameo Broken Strings Dress – Fashion Bunker (great summer frock that could be worn to the beach, a party or dinner)