Nike high tops – I love them (check out my pair here). Metallics – yep, love them too. Match made in heaven?
Nike High Top Lace Up Wedge Sneakers – Bloomingdales
I love clever use of space and nooks seem to be featuring a lot in new builds and renovations these days. This, however, is a particularly perfect little nook combining three of my favourite things; black, marble and gold. Functional and classy.
How ridiculously cute are these Animalia coasters by Jonathan Adler?! A set of 4 porcelain coasters, detailed with gold-tone foil and animal heads, the coasters are also lipped to collect condensation and spills. Pretty and functional.
Available at Shopbop.
I hate being late! Always have, in fact if I want to arrive somewhere fashionably late I have been known to sit in the car and wait for the minutes to tick by!
A wristwatch is obviously a practicality, but it also another way of showing a glimpse of your style and with so many gorgeous choices available the hardest thing is narrowing down the options!
Here is a round-up of the current trends on offer:
Brights – these watches add a fun pop of colour to any outfit, including neutrals. They also look fab layered with multi-coloured bracelets.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Gradient Watch – Shopbop
2. Nixon The Mini B Yellow Watch – Asos
3. La Mer Collections Carpe Diem Watch – Shopbop
4. Nixon The Unit Watch – Surfstitch
5. Emporio Armani Chronograph Silicone Strap Watch – Nordstrom
Oversized Menswear – large, luxe, stainless steel styles from the pages of a menswear mag. This is one trend that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere with all the major watch makers continuing to cash in on the popularity of the look. Whether yellow or rose gold, silver or black, these watches definitely make a statement.
1. Michael Kors Bradshaw Watch – Shopbop
2. ASOS – Gold Sleek Boyfriend watch – Asos
3. Nixon The Kensington – Revolve Clothing
4. Rip Curl The Focus Watch – Surf Stitch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Henry’ Chronograph & Crystal Topring Watch – Nordstrom
Leather Strap – A watch with a leather strap can easily transition from day to night and provides a more elegant look.
1. Kate Spade New York Classic Metro – Shopbop
2. ASOS Round Face Numbers Dial Watch – Asos
3. Diesel Franchise Watch – Revolve
4. Nixon Kensington Leather Watch – Surfstitch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Baker’ Leather Strap Watch – Nordstrom
Happy weekend everyone! X
Black, white, gold and marble… in Paris… need I say more?!
images Ando Studio via Home Adore
I love my Mooi clutch, it’s a great size and adds an element of interest to a simple outfit. The gold splatters were what caught my eye last year when out shopping one day with my mum (I’m a little bit like a magpie!).
All Mooi’s manufacturers in South Africa are registered members of the World Fair Trade Organisation, (WFTO). These manufacturers adhere to the principles of Fair Trade, which include creating opportunities for economically disadvantaged workers to develop their skills in safe, healthy workplaces. The hides are bi-products of the food industry.
This season Mooi have introduced a zebra and panther print to the collection and they are gorgeous!
Here are some of my favourite Mooi products available from their website here.
free, fair, equitable public education for all
Boutique Accommodation in Millthorpe plus fun ideas for creative living
Happy things, tasty food and good design