If we were to build a house at this exact point in time I would luuurrrrvvveee to use black steel windows. I am currently a little obsessed with the look and particularly like the way it brings an urban loft feel to a modern space. Not sure how practical they would be during the middle of winter here in Christchurch but surely the statement ‘beauty is pain’ also applies to architecture (and the cost of home heating?!)
Here are some images that are inspiring me lately….
All images via my Pinterest boards
My favourite pieces for August – oh how I wish my bank balance could keep up with my day dreaming!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone x
1. Darkness Lace Pencil Skirt – Dotti (team with a simple crop top or a striped long-sleeved tee to dress it down)
2. Francine Dress by Sam & Lavi – Revolve (with ankle boots and fedora; a bohemian style dress is high on my wish list )
3. One x One henley long sleeve – Cotton On (everyday basic)
4. Deluxe Sporty Jean – Cotton On (a great lightweight option for summer denim)
5. Boxy t.shirt dress with tail – Bassike (such a versatile shape – this is HIGH on my gotta get list)
6. I. Madeline Parrot-Print Fringe Kimono – Urban Outfitters (I’m loving a kimono with denim cut-offs)
7. Asos Jacket with Statement Floral Embroidery – Asos (how to make a simple outfit pop – currently on sale!)
8. Lace Shoulder Stripe Top – French Connection (lace and stripes – need I say more?!)
9. BCBGMAXAZRIA Polaris Heel in Parfait – Revolve (I’m in love with the colour and buckle of this sexy heel)
10. Cameo Broken Strings Dress – Fashion Bunker (great summer frock that could be worn to the beach, a party or dinner)
Spots are a fabulous print to add to your wardrobe and I’m loving these spotty pieces available at Sass and Bide. They bring a modern edge to a classic look…
1. Leave It Alone sleeveless top
2. The Great Race printed leather purse / iPad case
3. Free Falling printed and embellished top
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and if you’re in NZ batten down the hatches and stay safe from cyclone Lusi! x
so many items from the latest Sass and Bide collection. If I wasn’t developing an ever expanding baby belly I would be finding it hard to resist the following fabulous fashion pieces! Such a great collection… who am I kidding, I want it all!
1. The Invincible printed dress with overlay
2. The Testimony denim jacket – how good is that tailored detail at the back!!!!
3. The Moment printed dress
4. The Viewer embroidered short
5. The Variety Show printed top
Superette has done it again! Adding super stylish Scandinavian homewares line Bloomingville to their store. The unique Bloomingville style is a mixture of raw products with a nostalgic Scandinavian twist and reproductions of fantastic pieces from times past inspired by French brocante.
I’m swooning over EVERYTHING but I’ve picked my three favourites for this Thursday…
1. Quilted Throw – Foil Print on Grey
2. Hexaganol Marble Tray
3. Naked Bulb Pendant – Copper
Follow this link to Superette to check out all the gorgeousness
Christy Tan Leather heels – Windsor Smith
Maison Balzac candle in Rose – World
Finders Keepers Just A Dream Dress – FOMO
Karlsson White Alarm Clock – Macy Home
Yes I am! Insanely so!
I miss living in London for a number of reasons and of course, one that nears the top of my list is the shopping! When I heard that Isabel Marant was doing a collection for H & M my envy radar went a few shades greener.
I loved to mix H & M pieces with more expensive ones, so when it was revealed that one of my favourite designers (whose pieces are a little out of my price range!) was going to have an affordable capsule collection at H & M I wanted to get on a plane and to the nearest store asap (H & M Australia opening soon!).
Here are my favourite pieces (I could quite happily have the whole kit and caboodle actually… ahhhh sigh….) from the collection that is released November 14th. To see the sneak peek of the whole collection, head on over shefinds.com