Thank you to all of you for following along with my little creative corner of the web, it is so gratifying to receive such lovely comments and to continue to grow my readership!
Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and super New Year. I hope Santa brings a little bit of magic to your homes and that you enjoy this special time of year with family and friends.
I’ll be taking a wee break from the blog to have some family time but look forward to posting again in 2015 – keep up with me on Instagram until then…
Here is a photo journal of some of the highlights of our amazing week in Perth. We had such an incredible time with our beautiful friends Leila and Scott who showed us some of the best that West Australia has to offer.
Hillarys Boat Harbour
Little Creatures Brewery Fremantle
Voyager Estate – Margaret River
Leeuwin Estate – Margaret River
Kangaroos on the side of the road in Australind
New Year’s Eve provides plenty of outfit woes every year! Will it be hot, cold, wet? Will I be overdressed or underdressed? What shoes will allow me to last the distance?! First world problems I know! The first thing to decide on is whether to go long or short…
1. Charlie Jade Silk Jumpsuit – Shopbop
2. Sass and Bide Dress – Superette
3. Free People Tulle Skirt – Shopbop
4. Camilla and Marc Dress – Superette
5. Mini Leather Skirt – Asos
6. Ladakh Sequined Shorts – Threadsence
I hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous Christmas with your families and friends. We had a fantastic day filled with delicious food, hilarious family moments, and the rain managed to hold off until the afternoon so we were able to enjoy brunch outside in the morning (the rain has been hanging around since Christmas day which is making for frustrating summer holidays!).
Here are a few of my Instagram snaps from the last few days while I have been trying to avoid cabin fever!
1. Delicious berry muffin from Cafe Metro Ferrymead
2. Bar cart vignette finally coming together
3. Chloe Attitudes – thanks Santa!
4. Beautiful glass, velvet embellished bauble that I picked up at Harrods when living in London
I’m just a wee bit excited that schools out for the summer! Roll on beach days, lazy dinners under the stars, a pile of books to be devoured and lots of fabulous moments with family and friends x
Halloween is not as big in New Zealand as I’d like it to be, although I have such fond memories of trick or treating around our neighbourhood when we were young. As an adult dressing up and celebrating with a ghoulishly good party is so much fun!
Here are some fantastic Halloween themed links to check out…
1. Head to Honestly Yum for a variety of spooky looking delicious treats
2. Domaine Home has a cool tablescape that would certainly impress a few freakish friends
3. Style Me Pretty Home has a whole lot of cute DIY’s including kids costumes and decorating ideas
Have a great weekend everyone x