With the weather really starting to heat up, here are my top ten pieces for the month of October x
1. River Island Tassel Palm Print Kimono – kimonos are a great way to add a boho layer to your look
2. Country Road Moulded Shift Dress – can’t go past a black shift dress for summer
3. Witchery Mojave Wide Leg Pant – these look super comfortable and fresh
4. Glassons Button Front Cami – loving the camo colour
5. Cotton On Courtney Long Sleeve Button Through Blouse – Such great value for a wardrobe staple
6. Keepsake Stolen Hearts Dress – I’m loving the structure of this dress. Perfect for the races.
7. All About Eve Shades Shorts – easy print to style for summer
8. Top Shop Ballerina Tulle Midi Skirt – such a classic piece
9. Seed Heritage Sofia Leather Hair Espadrilles – these are soooooo comfortable (I have them in animal print)
10. Sam Edelman Eavan Studded Gladiator Sandals – studded sandals are always a winner in my book!