I hate being late! Always have, in fact if I want to arrive somewhere fashionably late I have been known to sit in the car and wait for the minutes to tick by!
A wristwatch is obviously a practicality, but it also another way of showing a glimpse of your style and with so many gorgeous choices available the hardest thing is narrowing down the options!
Here is a round-up of the current trends on offer:
Brights – these watches add a fun pop of colour to any outfit, including neutrals. They also look fab layered with multi-coloured bracelets.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Gradient Watch – Shopbop
2. Nixon The Mini B Yellow Watch – Asos
3. La Mer Collections Carpe Diem Watch – Shopbop
4. Nixon The Unit Watch – Surfstitch
5. Emporio Armani Chronograph Silicone Strap Watch – Nordstrom
Oversized Menswear – large, luxe, stainless steel styles from the pages of a menswear mag. This is one trend that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere with all the major watch makers continuing to cash in on the popularity of the look. Whether yellow or rose gold, silver or black, these watches definitely make a statement.
1. Michael Kors Bradshaw Watch – Shopbop
2. ASOS – Gold Sleek Boyfriend watch – Asos
3. Nixon The Kensington – Revolve Clothing
4. Rip Curl The Focus Watch – Surf Stitch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Henry’ Chronograph & Crystal Topring Watch – Nordstrom
Leather Strap – A watch with a leather strap can easily transition from day to night and provides a more elegant look.
1. Kate Spade New York Classic Metro – Shopbop
2. ASOS Round Face Numbers Dial Watch – Asos
3. Diesel Franchise Watch – Revolve
4. Nixon Kensington Leather Watch – Surfstitch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Baker’ Leather Strap Watch – Nordstrom
Happy weekend everyone! X