After the stress of the flooding, being 36 weeks pregnant and standing on my feet for most of the day teaching, I have been feeling exhausted when I get home in the evening – only two more days of work though which is pretty exciting and also a little scary!!!
Last night I ran a bath and enjoyed a soak (it was actually pretty tricky to get in and out of our old claw foot bath!) to try and relax a little. Nothing beats lighting a few candles and letting the fragrant bubbles melt away any aches and pains.
I’ve rounded up a few delicious treats that would help encourage bathing bliss…
1. Rose scented Diptique candle – Mecca Cosmetica
2. Aurora Spa Rituals Grapefruit and Seaweed Invigorating Body Cleanser – Mecca Cosmetica
3. Cinnamon Buns Bubble Bath – Philosophy
4. Dead Sea Bath Salt Set – Herbivore Botanicals – Etsy
5. Twilight lavender scented bath bomb – Lush
6. Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Scrub – L’Occitane