People spend so much time in the living room relaxing, entertaining, watching TV etc and this makes a coffee table a piece of furniture that is not only practical, but also a central item to the rooms decor.
With this in mind it is a piece that should be selected carefully with the overall feel of the room taken into consideration. I love mixing textures and colours and am not into matching furniture in the living room (or anywhere for that matter!).
Here are some of my current coffee table faves available at the moment:
1. Cancun Coffee Table – Freedom Furniture
2. Box Coffee Table – Thonet
3. Black Stained Oak – BoConcept
4. Arco Storage Coffee Table – Hunter Furniture
5. Aron Elm Coffee Table – Citta Design
6. French 1970’s Glam Coffee Table – Haunt Antiques
7. Louis 16 style Giltwood and Marble Coffe Table – Haunt Antiques
Then there is the opportunity for styling that a coffee table provides. Ours is currently the beholder of some gorgeous coffee table books and beautiful candles, and I’m always on the lookout for further trinkets to add to the ever growing vignette.
Check out these stylish ideas for adding the finishing touches to the top of your coffee table.