Today I hit the big 3-0 and I’m rolling with it… 30 is the new 20 right?! I’m excited about what my 30’s will hold although being a grown up certainly isn’t easy! My 20’s were amazing and I am proud of all that I have accomplished so far in my little slice of the world. I’m looking forward to celebrating in style with friends and family on Saturday night; bring on the bubbles and margaritas!! Pics and posts to come x
Here are a few of my birthday wish list items (hint hint!!) …
1. Diptique Candle – Mecca Cosmetica at Ballantynes – will help make our home smell beautiful
2 Karen Walker Bow earrings – I still don’t own any Karen Walker jewelry (slightly behind the times on this one I know!)
3. Polaroid Instant Camera – Photowarehouse – perfect for instant party pics
4. A hardcover coffee table book that captures beautiful images of fashion / photography / design – Chanel = exquisite
5. Moet Pink champagne – who doesn’t love bubbles on their birthday?!
6. Do Epic Shit print – Superette – Words of wisdom for the home office
7. Mermaid Shuffle Drop Earrings – Mimco – anything glamorous from Mimco really!
8. Carnaby Metallic Zebra Stacking Dish in Gold – Mondegreen – cute AND glam
9. Loveography Scarf – Sass and Bide – oversized, leopard print and gold = perfection!
I’m noticing a bit of a luxe gold / animal print trend here?!