Cushions can quickly change the look of a room and I think it’s time to update the cushions that adorn the black leather couches in our lounge. I currently have a mixture of bright florals as we have a predominantly white room and I wanted to bring some fun colour to the living area. But, I think it’s time to move on from the bohemian look and head to a paler, but equally cool, colour palate (new curtains will hopefully add further to this look!).
Obviously we don’t have a grey coloured couch so instead I’m planning on reversing the colour scheme to include pink, white and grey cushions, probably with one patterned choice to add a pretty pop of colour.
Here are some of my favourites so far…
1. Musta Virta in Red and Pink, Bolt of Cloth
2. Kompotti in Beige, Bolt of Cloth
3. Heath in Taupe, Bolt of Cloth
4. Pink City Maze, Adorn Homewares
5. Orly Leather Panel Cushion, Country Road
6. Living & Co. Velvet Plain Grey Cushion, The Warehouse